Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Santa's Sleigh Glad Tidings Christmas Card

It has been a hectic week. I filed for an extension to finish my 2015 tax return and then procrastinated until this past weekend to work on it. It's done! But now I'm trying to catch up on everything else. On my list for today (besides cleaning up and preparing for stamp club tonight!) is to design the last of the three cards for Stamp of the Month Club.

This month I am featuring the Santa's Sleigh stamp set from the Holiday Catalog. This was one of my first drafts, inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest. It's not going to be in the club card kit, but I did end up using it as a make and take at our team meeting on Friday. I love that it's clean and simple. And the embossed background adds the perfect bit of texture.
Stampin' Up! Santa's Sleigh Christmas Card #stampinup 2016 Holiday Catalog www.juliedavison.com
Pin It!
Stampin' Up! Supplies: Santa's Sleigh stamp set, Merriest Wishes stamp set (greeting), Cherry Cobbler ink & cardstock, Old Olive ink & cardstock, Soft Suede ink & cardstock, Crushed Curry ink, Whisper White cardstock, Santa's Sleigh Thinlit dies, Pretty Paisleys Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
Click HERE to  Order Stampin' Up! Products Online, Anytime!

http://juliedavison.com/shop
 NEW! 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog

     

2 comments:

Nacky said...

Yep - the embossed background does add a nice decoration.

Susie Wood said...

Oh I love it!!