Sunday, October 6, 2013

Have You Ever...

Been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? Or thought about being one?

For two weeks only, October 7-21, you can join the Stampin' Up! family for $25. Yes, you read that right -- $25.
If you're just looking for freebies, this is not your offer. For $25, you'll get $25-$26.95 in Stampin' Up! product (of YOUR choice) and business supplies (catalogs, order forms, etc.).

If you're looking for an opportunity to be a part of something special, this opportunity is priceless! And to get in for just $25 even just to try it, is incredible! Don't pass up this chance!!
Being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is about so much more than getting a bunch of free stuff for joining. It's about:
  • Making new friends who love the same thing you do
  • Being the first to see and order new things
  • Getting a discount on everything in the catalog
  • Making extra money to pay family bills
  • Learning new techniques and being inspired by the bi-monthly demonstrator magazine
  • Sharing ideas with other demonstrator, participating in card swaps, and inspiring each other to try new things
  • Having an excuse to do something you love (and being able to write off all your "toys" as a business expense!)
I think the biggest hang-up many stampers have about signing up to be a demonstrator is that they are not interested in starting a business. To put it simply: most demonstrators don't join for the "business". I know I didn't. I signed up over 11 years ago because I wanted a discount on everything I was already buying! I think most of us sign up "for the discount". So if you're not interested in starting a "business", that's okay! There's so much more to being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator than building a business!

If you're thinking about it -- NOW is the time to act! In my 11 years as a demonstrator, I have never seen the opportunity to join come at such a small cost. For $25, you can't afford NOT to do it!



Got questions? I've got answers! Call or Email me to Learn More about this fantastic offer before it's over!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh man! I need to hurry up and graduate so that I can sign back up! Too bad I will miss this special!! Next time maybe :)