Friday, May 15, 2009

Great Friend Card Purse Class & Kit

I hope you haven't had your fill of "Great Friend" yet! I am debuting three new projects using this stamp set in my new Great Friend Card Purse Kit. If you're in Illinois, you can join me on Saturday, June 6 at 9:30 am in Champaign to make these projects in person. If you can't attend the class or live too far away, order the class kit "to go" and make the projects at home.

The class/kit fee is $19.95 and I'm offering a special add-on opportunity for the "Great Friend" stamp set -- only $10 more when you purchase the project kit! (The stamp set would normally cost you over $20 after tax and shipping!)

Click here for details and to order your kit. Call or email to register to attend the class in person.

Sign up by May 31. Kits will be mailed by June 8.

2 comments:

Tara Kieninger said...

Cute, cute, cute! I wanna do these!

Dawn O (dostamping) said...

Super cute projects - as always!