Thursday, March 12, 2009

SIP Cards

If you're ready to start stamping, take a SIP. All you need is Stamps, Ink, and Paper.

I'm not sure who came up with it originally, but I love this analogy. I used it on a little flyer for new stampers at Jenn's workshop last month. We made these simple cards at her party and I offered a new stamper bundle to Jenn's guests which included all the items to make more these cards at home.


Pun Fun New Stamper Kit:
  • Pun Fun, #115054, $32.95
  • Staz-On Jet Black Ink Pad, #101046, $7.95
  • Markers ($3.25 x 3) = $9.75
    Certainly Celery #105106, Bashful Blue #105111, So Saffron #105114
  • White Notecards & Envelopes (20), #107311, $5.95
    Subtotal: $56.60**

    ** Qualifies for FREE Sale-a-bration Gift ($20 value; see brochure)
    ** Order this kit and I’ll send you extra pre-cut cardstock (10 pieces each of Whisper White and So Saffron and Delicate Dots DSP) to make these cards!

Order Online Any Time! Go to my website: http://juliedavison.stampinup.net/ and click "Shop Now".

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Great idea, I used a similar one last year, now that I think about it!
Cute cards, too!
LeAnne

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...Eleanor wants to do a joint baptism & shower invitation and baby announcement, but she wants to get them done before the baby is born and before they know the baby's sex. I think this would be an easy card to do, plus a good color combination which stays away from blue or pink. Thanks for the inspiration....Vivian