Sunday, March 8, 2009

More Decor Elements Photos

Have you seen the latest vinyl art available from Stampin' Up!? The Decor Elements line was expanded this winter to include new art and new colors. Click here to check out the latest brochure. You can order Decor Elements online via my website (http://juliedavison.stampinup.net/) -- just click "Shop Now". Send me an email if you'd like to receive a free copy of this brochure in the mail.

Last month I added some new Decor Elements to my walls. I wanted to put up the new tree image, but my husband didn't like it, so we settled on this quote to go over the couch in our family room: "Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments."

And I finally got around to adding the Manhattan Flowers to our recently re-finished guest bathroom:

It's hard to see the Kraft flower in the second bathroom photo because of the glare off the mirror. But you can see how the Chocolate flower goes right over the corner and on to the other wall. I love that!

Decor Elements are so easy to apply! My favorite part is that they are removable and do not leave any marks on the wall when you take them down -- making it the perfect way to dress up the walls of a rented apartment or college dorm room. Click here to see more pictures of Decor Elements applied in my home.

No comments: