Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sketch Series #4

Well, according to my informal Sale-a-bration poll (over there on the left side of my blog), Botanical Blooms is not a very popular choice this year. This was actually the only SAB set that I pre-ordered. I love the versatility of the two-stepping (outline image + solid center). I used a very simple layout for this demonstrator group swap card. You may recognize it from as the same layout I used for my Stinky Sweet card and my Love You a Latte card.

Supplies: Botanical Blooms, Pink Pirouette ink & cardstock, Close to Cocoa ink & cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock, Candy Lane DSP, VeryVanilla Taffeta Ribbon, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

Click here to learn how you can get this stamp set for FREE.

2 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

Love your botanical blooms creations, Julie! I used your sketch along with the KWerner CI43.

http://stampinwithstacey.blogspot.com/2009/02/kind-word-kwerner-color-inspiration-43.html

Two Happy Stampers said...

Very nice card and sketch. Great colors!