Sunday, February 1, 2009

Poll Results

Thanks to everyone who participated in my poll. It was kind of a roll call of sorts. The only question in the poll was "Are you a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?" And the results were pretty much as I expected. In case you're interested:

The poll was open for one week, January 24-31, 2009. Of the 145 people who responded:
  • 77% answered "Yes"
  • 13% answered "No"
  • 5% answered "Not Yet, But Maybe Someday"
  • 3% answered "Used to Be"

There is one thing we all have in common, whether or not we're all demonstrators, we all love Stampin' Up! products! I look forward to sharing my SUO (Stampin' Up! Only) projects with you each day throughout this coming year.

If you were one of the 8 people who responded "Not Yet, But Maybe Someday" and you're not already working with another demonstrator, please send me an email or call me. (You can find my contact information in the upper left corner of my blog.) There is an incredible promotion going on in February and March, making it an especially sweet time to join the Stampin' Up! family. I look forward to sharing more with you!

No comments: