Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Garden Card

Since I am late again for Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge, I stuck with a simple layout. I like the clean-ness of it and added some color by carrying the flowers into the inside of the card. The front greeting is the Birthday Wish stamp, one of the "Under $10" items in the Spring-Summer Catalog which highlights individual stamps (mostly greetings).

Supplies: Garden Greetings, Full of Life, Birthday Wish, Riding Hood Red ink & cardstock, Tangerine Tango ink & cardstock, Pixie Pink ink & cardstock, Whisper White ink & cardstock, Wide Oval Punch

6 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

love this! and a bonus on the inside! great stamp set to show off this color combo:) Thanks for playing, Julie!

Caryl P said...

What a beautiful card! I love the three panels highlighting the flowers.

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! You've made it look like this stamp set were MADE for these colors! FANTASTIC card!

Barb said...

I love it! I would have never in a trillion years put those colors together!

Ann said...

Love that you decorated this inside and out! Such fun colors and images, too!

Anonymous said...

Inspired by the way you did the panels on the front. I can do something similar with some of my floral sets. And, the colors just pop! The inside is a bonus! WOW!