Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Clean & Simple Challenge

For Stacey's Jewelry Color Challenge this week, I turned to a sketch she used on another blog post. You can find it over on Clean & Simple Stamping. The name says it all. This is just my style! Here's this week's color challenge:
And the Clean & Simple sketch:

And my card:

Sorry it's a little blurry. I've been trying to take photos of my projects in natural light without the flash. It really makes a difference in the colors, but I'm having problems with blurry images sometimes. The sun has set for the night, so this shot will have to do!

Supplies: Thank You Kindly, Whisper White cardstock, Kraft cardstock, Old Olive ink, Haiku DSP, Junior Varsity DSP, Manchester DSP, Flower Fusion & Flower Fusion Too (felt flowers), Silver Brads

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very clean looking...great work!

Stacey Schafer said...

Love the flower fusion! Did I tell you that Hannah's Pinewood Derby racecar has Flower Fusion on it:) and guess what...she won the first place trophy in the open class! How cool is that? Thanks for playing in the Jewelry Color Inspiration #21! I always look forward to your designs:)

Tara Kieninger said...

Beautiful!