Thursday, December 4, 2008

Welcome Baby Card

I kind of threw this card together this evening before I went to the Post Office to mail a baby gift. I really felt like I was flying through it, pulling things out and slapping it together without second guessing myself. I like the way it turned out. Maybe I should rush more often! (wink!)

The rattle is glued to the inside of the card, but peeks through the window in the front of the card. To line it up, I closed the card and put the punch out through the window. Then I pressed down to adhere it through the window. I like how you can see the image on the inside too.

[The finished card measures 3" x 6".]

Supplies: Sock Monkey Accessories (rattle), Short & Sweet (welcome baby), Full of Life (inside greeting), Pretty in Pink Marker & cardstock, Apricot Appeal marker & cardstock, Lavendar Lace marker & cardstock, Basic Black ink, Whisper White cardstock, Button die for Big Shot, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Georgia Peach DSP