Sunday, November 9, 2008

Very Merry Card

As I was driving back home from the post office Friday evening, I passed a house in my neighborhood that had a Christmas tree lit up in the front window! I couldn't believe it; it's only the first week of November!! It's happening earlier and earlier each year. I actually saw Christmas items going up on the shelves at a store at the very beginning of October!

Today's post is in honor of my anxious neighbor -- and all of you who are getting an early start on your holiday cards!


This 3" x 6" card uses a very clean layout. You could easily substitute a different image and greeting from the Short & Sweet (#109369, $15.95) stamp set and change the colors to make a card for almost any occasion!

Supplies: Short & Sweet, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Kraft cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Bashful Blue ink & cardstock, Brilliant Blue ink & cardstock, Lavender Lace ink, Small & Large Oval Punches, White grosgrain ribbon, 1/8" Hole Punch

No comments: