Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Baby Cards, Part 1

It has been so fun checking the mail each day. I have received some gorgeous baby cards for Elise. I will share them a few at a time. Here is the first batch of cards.

This little bucket was a gift from my downline Margo. I love the way she dressed it with up ribbons and little "charms". She used the Crop-a-dile to punch holes around the top of the bucket and then set Jumbo Eyelets in each hole. The charms are hanging from each hole with a colored paper clip.

And here's the little 3x3 card that was tucked inside the gift.

This card is from another downline, Lois. I love how she used pieces of DSP to make the carriage with a half and quarter circle. And the button wheels are darling!

Marsha, another downline member, made this cute card with the Sock Monkey stamp set.

When you pull up on the tab, the balloons float up! Check out my tutorial for this Easy Slider Card.

2 comments:

Tara Kieninger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara Kieninger said...

I've been a very bad downline and have yet to get a card for Elise in the mail. Don't give up on me yet!