Sunday, November 23, 2008

50K Blog Candy Winner

Thanks to everyone who left a comment on my 50K Blog Candy post! I enjoyed reading how you found my blog and which projects you have been enjoying most! I wish I could send "candy" to everyone, but that's just not in my budget! I used Random.org to generate a random number.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 15
Timestamp: 2008-11-24 04:24:19 UTC

The 15th comment on the Blog Candy post is...Lee Ann! Congratulations!!

Lee Ann said...
Congrats on your success! I was linked to you blog through the forums at SCS and love looking at your projects for ideas. One that I really liked was the mini Bermuda album you made from the mini envelopes. Keep up the inspiring ideas!! Lee Ann
November 17, 2008 10:03 PM

Lee Ann, please email me with your mailing address and I will mail you goodies to you this week!

No comments: