Monday, October 27, 2008

Say It With Scallops Thank You Note

I'm working on thank you notes again today. And after getting two more packages in the mail for Elise today, I realized I need to pick up my pace a little! Here's a quick one I made up with the Say It With Scallops stamp set.

It's hard to see in the picture, but I cut out the square with the greeting in the middle and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals on the Scallop Square frame.

Say It With Scallops is the Ronald McDonald charity stamp set this year. When you purchase this stamp set, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to the Ronald McDonald House Charity. Read more about how Stampin' Up! is Making a Difference. Say It With Scallops coordinates with the new Scallop Square Punch. Order them now by clicking "Shop Now" on my website: http://juliedavison.stampinup.net/

Supplies: Say It With Scallops, Regal Rose ink, Whisper White cardstock, Kraft cardstock, Sweet Always DSP, White grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Square Punch

[The finished card measures 3" x 5-1/2".]

1 comment:

Cindy Malone said...

Wow, I thought I was on the wrong blog for a minute, ha ha ha! Moving things around a little bit, it woke me up real quick. Hope you're doing well, can't wait to see you :-)