Saturday, October 4, 2008

Flower Power Cards

I did manage to get an hour or two of stamping in this afternoon and ended up making 11 cards and a tag! I used the Flower Power Card Elements Kit (20% off this week, see promotion details). This was the first time I had used the kit. Although you may remember, my hubby used it for my birthday card back in July.

The kit advertises that you can make 9 cards, but if you cut all the cardstock in half and make one of the layouts a little different than shown in the instructions, you can get 12 cards out of the package. I actually had some extra paper and pieces (thus the tag). The kit is great because it does include instructions to make 3 different layouts, but it's also flexible enough that you can create you own designs and make 12 different cards (like I did).

I used only the supplies that came in the kit plus the coordinating Wow Flowers stamp set, Rose Red ink pad, Old Olive ink pad, and Perfect Plum ink pad. (I did break out some scrap white cardstock for the tag.)

1 comment:

PatriciaStamps said...

These are very nice designs. Much more interesting than the suggested ideas with the kit. Thanks so much for sharing :)