Sunday, June 15, 2008

Just Like You Card

With the list of Retiring Stamp Sets out today, I thought I'd post a card today using a retiring stamp set. The Just Like You stamp set is this year's Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set. For every Just Like You stamp set that you buy, Stampin' Up! donates $2 to the RMHC. This is in addition to the $100,000 they donate annually as a national sponsor! Each year a new stamp set it designed just for this cause. Make sure to order Just Like You before it retires in August! For more information on Stampin' Up's Making a Difference campaign, including more samples using the Just Like You stamp set, visit http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/487.asp

I don't know what to call this card. I just took an 11" x 4 1/4" piece of cardstock, folded it in half and then folded back one end. I CASEd the layout from a card my mom made with this set. I used coordinating paper from the Flowers for You series for the background and stamped the flower in Regal Rose and Old Olive. A Pretties Kit rhinestone brad really finishes off the card.

No comments: