Friday, May 30, 2008

Chipboard Flower Card

There's only one more day left to order chipboard at 25% off, so I thought I'd post one more Chipboard card.
This is a 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" square card that fits perfectly in the Medium Square Envelopes. I used a Sponge Dauber to ink the chipboard flower with So Saffron Craft Ink and then embossed it with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. It's popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals. The center of the flower is a flower from Polka Dots & Petals stamped in Purely Pomegranate. I embossed So Saffron cardstock with Iridescent Ice embossing powder (first covering the cardstock with the Versamark pad). I punched it out with a 1/8" hole punch and added it to the very center to pull in the sparkly Saffron. I set the white eyelets with the Crop-a-Dile on Wild Wasabi cardstock before adhering the cardstock to the white card so that the eyelets wouldn't show through on the inside of the card.

No comments: